Have questions? we are here to help.
- 01.What is the Stealth Vision® scope?
The Stealth Vision® scope is a premium scope for long-range shooting and hunting.
It features an anti-cant system and green light technology, guaranteeing precise shots every time.
This is the ideal long-range scope for shooters and hunters looking for accuracy and consistency at longer distances.
- 02.Does Stealth Vision® have a warranty?
When you buy a Stealth Vision®️ scope or binoculars, you're buying peace of mind, for life.
We've built high-quality, reliable products that will not break under normal circumstances. We've also implemented the strictest quality control measures in the industry.
However, we know things can go wrong, so all Stealth Vision®️ products carry an unconditional lifetime warranty.
As long as you don't lose it, we replace it or fix it, no matter how it was damaged.
- 03.Who created the Stealth Vision® scope?
The Stealth Vision® scope was developed by Dr. John McCall Jr.
John is an optometrist with over 40 years of medical eye practice. He's also a seasoned hunter and global safaris veteran.
Dr. McCall is the lead designer and developer at Stealth Vision. He brings in his extensive geometrical and physiological optics knowledge, helping create elite long-range shooting and hunting scope.
- 04.What sets the Stealth Vision® scope apart from other scopes on the market?
The unique selling point of the Stealth Vision® scope is its anti-cant system and green light technology.
The system ensures that the reticle remains perfectly vertical and horizontal for precise shots every time.
The scope also features ED (extra-low dispersion) glass, which is fully multi-coated for optimal clarity and light transmission.
- 05.What is the anti-cant system, and how does it work?
The anti-cant system controls the rifle's cant (tilt) for accurate and consistent shots in any terrain.
The scope has a built-in bubble level and a green light that illuminates when the rifle is in a perfect position to take an accurate long-range shot.
If the rifle tilts even by one degree, the green light shuts off. Using the bubble level and green light, you can keep yourself within the "kill zone" of up to 1,000 yards.
- 06.What type of glass does the Stealth Vision® scope use?
The Stealth Vision® scope uses ED (extra-low dispersion) glass.
The glass delivers exceptional clarity while minimizing chromatic aberration (color fringing).
- 07.Is the Stealth Vision® scope waterproof and fog-resistant?
Yes, the scope is waterproof to 3 meters and is water-resistant and fog-resistant
- 08.Where is the Stealth Vision® scope made?
The Stealth Vision® is designed by an eye surgeon and manufactured in Crockett,Texas.
- 09.Is the Stealth Vision® scope durable?
Yes, the scope uses high-quality construction materials. It sports an aluminum body and ED (extra-low dispersion) glass for the optics.
It is also fully multi-coated. Besides, the scope features roof prisms with a total reflective ocular surface mirror. The prisms reflect 99.7% of surgical laser energy and are used in ocular surgical microscopes.
- 10.Is the glass in the Stealth Vision® scope fully multi-coated?
Yes, the glass in the Stealth Vision® scope is fully multi-coated.
- 11.What is the Stealth Vision® scope best for?
The Stealth Vision scope is designed for long-range hunting and shooting. It is also suitable for various applications, including hunting, tactical, and competitive shooting.
- 12.What is the Stealth Vision Scope Eye Relief
The eye relief of the Stealth Vision® scope is 3.5 inches, which allows for comfortable viewing and shooting at long distances.
- 13.Can you illuminate Stealth Vision® scope reticle?
Yes, the reticle of the Stealth Vision® scopes can be illuminated green in low light situations.
- 14.Does the Stealth Vision® scope have a first focal plane reticle?
Yes, the Stealth Vision® scope has a first focal plane reticle, which means that the reticle's size changes as you adjust the magnification. This allows for more precise aiming at different distances.
- 15.Is the Stealth Vision® scope parallax adjustable?
Yes, the Stealth Vision® scope is parallax adjustable. You can also fine-tune the reticle's focus on the target for increased accuracy.
- 16.How do I adjust the parallax on the Stealth Vision® scope?
To adjust the parallax on the Stealth Vision® scope, turn the parallax adjustment knob on the side until the reticle is in focus.
- 17.What is the Stealth Vision® scope magnification range ?
The Stealth Vision® scope offers a magnification range of 5-30x, which allows for a wide range of shooting distances.
- 18.Does the Stealth Vision® scope come with lens caps?
Yes, the Stealth Vision® scope comes with lens caps to protect the optics from dust, dirt, and debris.
- 19.Can you mount the Stealth Vision® scope on different rifles?
Yes, you can mount the Stealth Vision® scope on various rifles using a compatible scope mount.
Contact us to inquire about scope mounting.
- 20.Does the Stealth Vision® scope come with a scope mount?
No, the Stealth Vision® scope does not come with a scope mount. You will need to purchase a compatible scope mount separately.
- 21.How do I mount the Stealth Vision® scope on my rifle?
To mount the Stealth Vision® scope on your rifle, you will need a compatible scope mount and the appropriate tools.
- First, attach the scope mount to the rifle according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Next, attach the scope to the mount using the mounting screws provided.
Ensure the scope is properly aligned and tightened before using it.
- 22.Is the Stealth Vision® scope shockproof?
The Stealth Vision® scope is shockproof, enabling it to withstand most firearms' recoil.
- 23.Can the Stealth Vision® scope be used at night?
Yes, all of our scopes can be used in low-light situations with our patented anti-cant green light technology which illuminates an internal bubble level. We also sell the Leica Calonox Sight featuring thermal imaging which can be attached to our scopes using the Rusan Clip-on Adapter.
- 24.What type of prisms does the Stealth Vision® scope use?
The Stealth Vision® scope uses roof prisms with a "total reflective ocular surface mirror."
This type of prism is typically used in ocular surgical microscopes and reflects 99.7% of surgical laser energy, which is higher than the di-electric coating used by Swarovski by 3-4%.
- 25.What is the Stealth Vision® scope's claim to being "the best scope money can buy"?
The Stealth Vision® scope boasts an anti-cant system and green light technology, guaranteeing precise long-range shots every time.
It also features ED (extra-low dispersion) glass and is fully multi-coated for optimal clarity and light transmission.
The optics are double objective with multi coated layers, making the scope comparable to Swarovski and Leupold Mark 8, both of which cost more.
The scope was also developed by an eye surgeon with a BS in geometrical and physiological optics. It has a unique optical system that sets it apart from other scopes on the market.
- 26.Tell me about Stealth Vision®'s custom turret.
Tell me about Stealth Vision®'s custom turret.
After you mount the scope on your rifle and sight it in (we recommend 200 yards for your zero), we will need you to shoot some data for us. The process is explained in your owner's manual.
Set your turret to zero and have this dead on at 200 yards.
Then we need the MOA you shot at 300, 500 and 800 yards.
Download a ballistic chart at jbmballistics.com. You can send us this chart if you don't have a range to shoot from. We will customize a turret for your bullet.
You need the highest BC bullet that shoots well in your rifle for peak performance.
To laser etch your turret, we will need the MOA drop for at least three distances; more data is always better. We can do all this for you if you send your rifle to us at an additional cost.